These services (www.eventvenues.asia) are provided by Event Venues™, Reg. No. 202103200846 (CA0327251-D), a sole proprietor which is registered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Please email all your queries to [email protected]
2. If you do not accept these Terms please do not access and/or use the Services.
3. Event Venues may update these Terms at any time. Please review the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued access to and/or use of our Services after changes have been made to the Terms indicates your agreement to be legally bound by the updated and/or amended Terms.
You agree to use our Work for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit any person’s use and enjoyment of our Work and in compliance at all times with these Terms and with all laws and regulations that apply.
5. In using our services, you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content provided to you, whether by adding or removing material from the Work. You will need our prior written permission if you want to use any content from our Work for any other reason. Alterations shall be deemed to include the addition of any illustrations, photographs, videos, sound, text, or computerized effects.
All rights not expressly granted to the client are reserved to Event Venuesl™, including but not limited to all rights in preliminary materials and all electronic and non-electronic rights. For purposes of the Terms, electronic rights are defined as rights in the digitized form of works that can be encoded, stored, and retrieved from such media as computer disks, CD-ROM, USB, computer databases, network servers, and any other digital format known now or later.
8. All information, data, text, documents, graphics, logos, designs, images, pictures, photographs, videos, podcasts, weblogs, RSS feeds, widgets, embeddable media players, software, interactive features, advertisements or other content, or our services, are protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to us or are otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law or regulation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use the Materials other than as permitted in these Terms. All such content as listed above and copyrights or trademarks, provided to Event Venues by clients, is considered to be owned or licensed by the client, and such license granted to Event Venues™ for use, reproduction, and delivery when commissioning for any work.
9. The ownership of the Work shall remain property of Event Venues™. Event Venues™ reserves all reproduction rights, including the right to claim statutory copyright, in the Work (produced by Event Venues. Except as specifically permitted in our client agreements, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of our Work without the express, written consent of Event Venues™. All approved reproductions shall bear the following copyright notice: Copyright © Event Venues™ 2021. All rights reserved.
10. All media published on behalf of Event Venues™ on YouTube or any alternate social media avenues or websites operated by Event Venues™ and its officers, employees, or contractors for the purpose of marketing and promotion is subject to being branded by the company. Media files are provided to the client for their own discretion on upload and optimization. All residential video projects are tagged with Event Venues™ Branding in an effort to reduce the cost to the residential real estate market. This branding can however be requested for removal for a fee.
Upon receipt of full payment, Event Venues™ grants to the Client the following rights in the Work: For use online on the www.eventvenues.asia, Clients website, any social media pages, any property listing websites, and on other promotional avenues specifically targeted towards marketing the said project. The Client may not sell the product, alone or in combination with any other material, unless a transfer of copyright has been issued from Event Venues™.
12. In the unlikely event that all or some of the photographs, videos, measurements, floor plans, or other works fail to materialize or there is total photographic failure due to reasons beyond Event Venues™’s control, the liability of Event Venues™ will be limited to the refund of all money paid towards that portion of the project. If the final product has been delivered to the client for a period of 07 days, Event Venues™ carries no responsibility for the loss of such material from our archive drives. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential losses. In any event, the limit of Event Venues’s liability shall not exceed the Package Price.
13. You accept that Event Venues™, a division of Novo Reperio Sdn. Bhd., a sole proprietor entity, has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Event Venues nor Novo Reperio Sdn Bhd’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or any of the services offered by the company. Event Venues and Nov Reperio Sdn. Bhd. does carry Errors & Omissions insurance for its measurement and floor plan services, as well as general commercial liability insurance.
14. Jobs outside of Klang Valley, or outstation travel could incur a travel charge. Travel charges are applied at the discretion of Event Venues, and overnight accommodation will be charged to the Client if necessary.
15. Event Venues™ will take every care to the performance of this Agreement. But Agreement is subject to Acts of God beyond our control; i.e. natural disaster, calamity, fire or police action.
16. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Event Venues™ against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to uses for which no release was requested, uses which exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a release, or uses based on alterations not allowed.
17. Client must select a service, pay and receive an email confirmation for a project to be considered booked. There will be a 50% of total package price; (including all travel costs if applicable) applied to cancellations made less than 24 hours notice prior to session time. Cancellation times apply to business hours – 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. All payments must be made in full, on or before the time of product delivery. In the event that no one is at the premise where the session is to take place for 15 minutes after the session start time, the Photographer, Videographer, or other service provider will leave and the Client will be charged a 100% of total package price; (including all travel costs if applicable). Any cancellation made on-site, before or during the scheduled appointment, will be subject to a 100% on-site cancellation fee per service (including all travel costs if applicable). The session ends once the Service Provider has left the premise, and if the Client chooses to add services after this point, it will constitute a new job. Any cancellation made 24 hours before the scheduled appointment, will be subject to full refund or a credit note, transferable to next assignment (excluding accommodation cost if applicable).
18. Substantial cleaning and staging required prior to 360 photography for unprepared properties will be billed at RM150/hr (Billed in 30 minute increments). Additional ad-hoc production on location will also be billed at RM150/hr.
19. Parking fees must be covered by the client (agents, agency, property developer). Any charges incurred by the team on site will be added to the invoice for reimbursement. Overtime, weekend, public holiday, bookings are subject to a RM150 – RM350 add-on and are accepted at the discretion of the Event Venues team. Matterport 3D hosting, 360 virtual fees of RM300/yr will apply after the initial 1yr free hosting period ends. If you wish to cancel the cloud hosting and have the tour removed from being publicly available online, you must contact our team and receive confirmation of cancellation a minimum of 7 business days before the end of your free hosting period.
20. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for an updated price list.
21. There will be a maximum of one set of edit requests per video production (if applicable on the selected package), if required by the client. Commercial video projects may have a maximum of three edit requests (if applicable on the selected package). Additional edit requests will be charged at RM350/hr (minimum 1 hour).
22. Event Venues™ agrees to deliver the final images for residential real estate within 5 business days from session date. Interactive tours, video can take from 2 to 7 business days to complete, and even longer for custom projects; and will be delivered accordingly. Delivery times for other services not listed should be discussed with the Event Venues™ team. If the Client requests a specific delivery date, arrangements can be made and a new delivery date shall be agreed upon mutually. Commercial projects require additional business days before delivery, but arrangements can be made if requested by the client, and a new delivery date shall be agreed upon mutually.
23. All information, ie. property description, logo’s, contact information, etc must be provided to Event Venues™ before the session date to avoid delay of delivery. Failure to provide information, or inadequate communication with the production team will result in the delay of the final project. Event Venues will take no responsibility in delayed project.
-P24. Offline copy of the completed virtual tour projects (if any) must be downloaded by the client within 30 days from delivery date. After this point, the projects are deleted from server and can no longer be recovered. Matterport 3D Capture data is only kept for a period of 30 days from delivery; if modifications are required they must be completed with this period of time. After the 30 day period is up, Capture data is deleted.
25. As an affiliate of Event Venues™, you agree to thoroughly read through our website content and familiarize yourself with our services. You represent the Event Venues brand when speaking to prospective clients, and therefore must do it with the utmost respect, and professionally. You are not an employee of Event Venues, and acknowledge that you cannot engage any responsibility nor contract any obligation on behalf of Event Venues under any circumstances.
26. Event Venues works closely with Novo Reperio Sdn. Bhd (Reg. No. 1098147-P) as trusted service partner.
26. A waiver or any breach of an of the provisions in this Terms agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions hereof.
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our products and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The information provided by Event Venues Limited (“we,” “us” or “our”) on www.eventvenues.asia (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.